- Fixed conventional loans: terms of 30, 25, 20, 15, 10 years. These are the most standard loans.
- ARM (Adjustable Rate Mortgage): a lower starting rate for a fixed period of time.
- VA: For veterans with VA loan eligibility
- FHA: More lenient qualifying standards and a low down payment. Backed by the government.
- USDA Zero down: Only available in USDA approved areas. Income limits apply.
- FHA 203K: Re-hab loans for buying a property and having money to fix it up.
- Manufactured Loans: There are a number of different loan products for manufactured.
- Miscellaneous: Tell me your situation and I'll see what we can do.
We will assess your personal situation and your financial goals (for both now and the future). We will then recommend the loans that best meet your needs along with other possible options. We will match your situation with the best loan scenario possible.
Good Deeds Mortgage is a proud supporter of Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity and we do our best to embody FHEO's mission "to eliminate housing discrimination, promote economic opportunity, and achieve diverse, inclusive communities by leading the nation in the enforcement, administration, development, and public understanding of federal fair housing policies and laws."